The advent of internet has made business easier than ever before. Moreover, internet has not only reduced the time span of reaching the BEP, it has also made business analytics accessible and easy. These days, with Google providing analytics, it becomes cost effective and time saving to find the loop holes, leading to better and faster decision makingLearn more
We are currently looking for Java Developer. You are responsible to develop / test java application. You are also responsible to keep in touch with the clients and respond their queries ASAP.Candidate Requirements :
- Should be a B.E. Computer Science / B.E. IT / B.Tech. Computer Science / B.Tech. IT / M.Sc. Computer Science / M.Sc. IT / MCA graduate from AICTE recognised institute.
- Should have 2 to 3 years of experience working with Java technologies.
- Should have strong knowledge of Servlets, Struts, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA and Angular JS.
- Should have strong knowledge in SQL Server.
- Knowledge of other ERP systems will be a plus.
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
For an industry that is service based, it becomes tough to define the pricing strategy as the costs incurred are mostly, implicit in nature, and therefore profit estimation becomes a hard nut to crack. One such industry is of the Law firms, here the business entity practices law, as a result advises clients about their legal rights and responsibilities. [captionLearn more
Business Intelligence comprises of various elements, each element playing the role of a building block and preaching towards enlightenment (Effective Decision Making). This composite structure of Business Intelligence delivers a bundle of services. The back stage centralised data warehouse or the front stage, data visualisation, each playing an equivalentLearn more